2014. november 12., szerda

ősz színei / colors of the fall #6


A kihívás utolsó fordulójára mustársárga/sütőtök színekkel kellett dolgozni amikben nem bővelkedem, de szerencsére találtam egy manikűrt a Chalkboard Nails blogon ami megtetszett és az alapján készítettem el ezt.

For the last round of the challenge we had to use mustard yellow/pumpkin colors that of course I don't have to much but I found a really nice manicure on the Chalkboard Nails blog that I liked and I made mine according that.


Sajnos elég kapkodósra sikerült, de ha szépen le van tisztítva szerintem egész jól mutat. Alapnak egy egyszerű fehér lakkot használtam rajta egy mattító fedőlakkal majd kis narancs kövekkel díszítettem. 

Unfortunately it is a little rushy but I think if I clean it it looks nice. For base I used a simple white nail polish and on top there's a matte finish top coat and I decorated it with small rhinestones.


Én egész elégedett vagyok vele, ti mit szóltok? 

I'm quite satisfied how it turned out, what do you think?


4 megjegyzés: